Saturday, December 7, 2013

"My First's" Tag

I have seen on many blogs, users doing a "My First's" tag and I thought I would give it a try. I love looking back on memories, I feel like your past makes you who you are today. I have always believed that I should never regret the past, not even the bad times. If it weren't for those moments, I wouldn't be where I am today, surrounded by loving people, I wouldn't know the things I know etc. Never regret the past, it only has made you stronger. 

First Best Friend: 
I could count a few people as technically the first, but I think my first real best friend that taught me about friendship is Charlene Amis, who I am still friends with to this day. We met in 1st grade and she also happened to live a block away from me. 
I can remember countless sleep overs, countless Summers spent together. Our mom's were pregnant at the same time and now we both have sisters that are best friends! We have been friends for over 15 years. 
This was Charlene and I, her adorable son Julian, my friend Destiny, and our sisters Rebecca and Isabella celebrating New Years in 2010!  

First boyfriend:
As crazy as this may sound, my first boyfriend was Philip. I was never really into the whole dating idea when I was in middle school like most of my friends and really just enjoyed hanging out with friends. When Philip asked me to be his girlfriend, I obviously said yes but it scared me out of my mind! Smart decision though ;)

First Pet:
Besides having a fish tank with about 20 fish as a kid, my first real pet that I named and played with etc was Duck Duck. I found a duck at the park who was struggling with a broken leg. My mother and I both felt terrible and took him in and raised him until he was a full grown duck. I wish more than anything I had a picture of him! He was the cutest thing, and would swim around our bathtub every night. He was my first love <3

First Word:
Kitty Cat - As ironic as that may be considering I am extremely allergic to them, but yes Kitty Cat was my first word.

First Celebrity Crush:
My first crush was Brian Littrell from the Backstreet Boys! No shame :) Fourth one on the bottom!

First Job:
 My first job was folding clothes at Pac Sun. Needless to say, that was the moment I realized I never wanted to work in retail again, folding the same pile of clothes over and over is such a tedious job! Luckily this was a seasonal job so was only 3 months or so. 

First Concert:
As much as I wish I could say Britney Spears or N*Sync or something of that sort, my first concert was not until high school at Next Big Thing. It is basically a get together of a bunch of alternative bands usually up to like 10 bands. I even got the chance to crowd surf! 

First vacation without my parents: 
The first time I ever went away without my family was a trip to California! Yes, very far from home. We spent about a week there and had a great time. I got chances to see San Diego, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Laguna Beach. 
My friend Kasey and I on Rodeo Drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment