Thursday, April 2, 2015

TV Recommendations from a Netflix Junkie!

Hello my name is Nicole.

& I am a Netflix Junkie! 

("Hi Nicole")

Yes! I admit it! I have a problem! But I will tell you that problem is not going anywhere! There is nothing better to me than kicking up my feet on a Sunday and spending the day lounging around and catching up on my shows! I actually don't have cable so I rely on Netflix and Hulu to feed my addiction and occasionally will buy a season via iTunes. 

I thought I would share my current and previous obsessions in case you were looking for a new show to watch and would absolutely love if people could recommend me some new ones that I have not tried! I am always up for new things! 

For starters, nothing will ever beat...


Yes, I know it is completed and off air, but the entire series is on Netflix! I get made fun of at work by my coworkers with how much I quote this show! Philip and I have watched and rewatched all of the episodes probably three times each minimum! If you are looking for a good show, with an amazing story line, with tons of whit and humor, trust me on this one. This show never fails to make me laugh! This is also a great show to watch with your significant other! 

Onto another great show that is no longer on air but on Netflix for your viewing pleasure...


This show has it all. From hilarious episodes to complete tear jerkers! NALEY4EVER! I loved watching the seasons and had so much fun visiting Wilmington, NC where it was filmed and seeing all the places in real life! 

Bear with me on this next one! Yes, it is once again off the air - and it is not yet available on Netflix or Hulu, but I was able to find the box set, all 3 seasons for only $30!!! Talk about a steal!   We have a local movie store here, MovieStop over in the Citrus Park area that ALWAYS has crazy deals on movies! I would go there before buying a movie/tv show from anywhere else! 


This is a show that Philip and I are currently watching and it's the perfect mix so that we both enjoy it! I love shows with a strong female lead. Don't hate, appreciate! Philip on the other hand likes the action and not much drama. We are currently in the middle of Season 2 and I am pretty sad there is only 3 seasons! So far, I think it's great! 

Next on the list I thought I would give you something a little more current for my cable tv people out there! 


Pretty Little Liars has just rapped up it's 5th season on ABC Family. This is the one show that I do still watch that is currently playing episodes on TV. I am so hooked! I have to find out who A is! & Please don't tell me about the big A reveal because I am a couple episodes away people! I have to order them on apple tv and they are not cheap!

There are no words for this next one. Just watch it. You will love it!


And I cannot forget the quack pack! 


Let's not forget - the great ones! Though you may be off air, I will forever watch you! (sounded so creepy)! 



Boy Meets World! The show that shaped my childhood! 


Of course!


"Where you lead, I will follow!"


So sad that it is over, but if you have not seen it! Start now! 

A couple other greats that you should really check out!!!


Because who seriously does not love Ron Swanson! 


This is a newer show that they play on HULU, only a couple episodes so far but I adore it!


One of the funnies shows I have ever seen! It's only on Season 1 but I cry laughing each episode!

Last but definitely not least! 


The best show in the world! I am not kidding when I say that Philip and I order cable over the summer while this airs, and then cancel it as soon as the show is over! I am OBSESSED with Big Brother and would love to try out one day! 

So seriously! Feed my addiction! Please let me know of some suggestions you have of shows you've watched and loved, or shows you currently are obsessed with! I need more!

ALSO! If you have a significant other, please let me know shows you guys watch together! Philip and I are always trying to find shows that we both like! 

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment