Saturday, February 14, 2015

February Birchbox, Unboxed!

Hello Febrauary & Hello Birchbox!


I just received my February Birchbox, and I have to say, I am really falling in love with this monthly subscription. 

In this month's box, I got:
- Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara (I have been wanting to try Benefit's mascara for a LONG time but have been hesitant because 1. the price and 2. I am actually allergic to 90% of mascaras and I did not want to spend a decent amount on something I couldn't use. 
- Camille Beckman Hand Repair Therapy 
- Coola Face SPF 30 (have heard so many good things about Coola!)
- Marcelle Make-up Remover
- Juicy Couture in the scent Hollywood Royal

Once again, this month did not fail me. I started receiving Birchbox last month and was super pleased with my box and it seems to be keeping up with itself! I actually am thinking about purchasing two different things from last month's box that I have used up and am wishing I still had more of! (The Vasanti Face Wash and the Harvey Prince Perfume!) 

I might have to try another subscription in addition to this one like Ipsy or something of the sort! These are such fun and inexpensive ways to treat myself every now and then! It didn't hurt that this one arrived on Valentines Day, Happy Valentines Day to me! 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment