Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekend Recap

So this past weekend was kinda just to awesome to not designate a post to! Philip had decided a couple of weeks ago that he wanted to put together a weekend where all of the family came together and just had a fun day out in the sun, fishing, BBQ'ing, and more! The day turned out to be better than I could have ever expected and I think we were both so happily surprised with everyone that was able to make it! 


We were blessed with such a beautiful day that went from absolutely freezing to completely beautiful in the matter of an hour! 


We spent most of the morning fishing in the hopes of catching well, anything and everything haha


Philip's grandma loves to fish and it was so nice getting to see her in her element!


Good cast Lynda! (Philip's mom and my soon to be Mother-In-Law)


Philip's Aunt Leeann patiently waiting for a fish! 


Philip's Adorable Aunt Wendy! 


Don't even get me started with these two cuties!


We really had such an amazing time, the cookout was delicious, the weather was beautiful, all in all it was an amazing day spent with family! 

The next morning I woke up to Philip telling me to get ready because we were going to do something new and fun! He surprised me by taking me to The Villagio Theatre! I have for awhile now wanted to try one of these new movie theaters that seem to be popping up everywhere that are a little more extravagant! The whole experience is just different! I wish I had taken a picture inside the theatre! Every seat is a full recliner that you have all to yourself! That goes from perfectly sitting up to literally laying down! Each chair also has a little desk/table that you can slide in front of you because... they have a full restaurant! They bring the food right to your seat! Not your typical hotdogs and popcorn either. Philip had a bleu cheese burger with fries and I had a chicken salad sandwich with garlic parmesan fries! They were both delicious! 


We went and saw "Kingsman: The Secret Service" and I have to say, it was INCREDIBLE! Loved it from start to finish! If you have not seen it already, go do it! I highly recommend it! From there we spent the day shopping and just hanging out and...


I have turned an Android lover into an iPhone lover! Whoop Whoop, welcome to the club babe!

We finished the weekend off having a Mexican feast with my family at Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant. Talk about delicious! If you are ever in the Tampa Bay area you should check it out for lunch or dinner. Trust me, I love me some Mexican food, and they know how to throw down in the kitchen! 

All in all, great weekend! 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment