Saturday, January 10, 2015

A weekend of dating!

Philip and I have kind of been moving in fast forward the past couple weeks and haven't really had a chance to spend any alone time together. 

This weekend we decided to catch up on relaxing, and quality time together.

Friday night after work we decided to go out to dinner. Philip told me to pick the place but I was coming up blank! So he decided to pick for me, and I am so glad he did! 


Frenchy's Rockaway Grille!

If you are a local around the Tampa/Clearwater area, you know what Frenchy's is. There is no doubt in my mind. If not, and you are ever in the area this is a must stop for lunch or dinner. Its a beautiful restaurant literally on the beach in Clearwater, FL. Their she-crab soup is to die for! 

Luckily because Florida got a blast of cold weather this week there was also no wait and we got to eat immediately, normally we wait about 20-30 minutes at least because it is just so full! 

Saturday morning, I decided I wanted to do some browsing so we headed over to our local Flea Market and went thrifting! I didn't end up finding anything thrift worthy haha but did come home with some goodies!


How did I go to the flea market and leave with this... I don't know hah 

Excited though to try my Malbec wine and my new hair products "Big Sexy Hair" and...

It's paraben free!
If you don't know much about paraben's and what not you can find a ton on the internet, but I have slowly been working on cutting paraben's out of my routine. Parabens are basically a form of preservative inside products that prevent them from growing bacteria. While that might sound great, (if you plan on buying in bulk or something and keeping things in your closet for years at a time...) it also has been linked to have a harmful affect, specifically on women. Parabens are usually found inside tumor cells from breast cancer. Parabens somehow have the capability to mimic estrogen, and is recognized by your body as extra estrogen production and seems to build up in your lymph nodes. 

You can do more research on your own if interested, but it has become something I try to eliminate from my life. 

Anywho, moving on,
Philip and I went and had lunch at Cuban Breezes! 




Talk about the best cuban sandwich you can find in the Tampa Bay area!

After stuffing ourselves to the BRIM we had extra movie tickets so we decided to catch the new Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 1



I really loved the movie and am excited for Part 2. I read the book and feel like they did a great job at portraying it. 

After the movie, Philip and I did a little more shopping and FINALLY found the perfect margarita glasses for our bar cart and we got them for such a steal from Home Goods! We finished the night off relaxing at home sipping on Margaritas. 


Tomorrow, I plan on doing zip, zero, nada, I am going to lay in bed and watch Sex and the City all day while Phil goes fishing haha

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment