Thursday, January 22, 2015

January Birchbox (and a couple other things)

It's here! It finally came! My very first Birchbox! 


So for my first month, I got...
- Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm 
- Harvey Prince Sample Perfume in the scent "Sincerely"
- Sumita Eyeliner in a goldish hunter green color (excited to try!!)
- Whish Body Butter in the scent Lavender 
- Vasanti Brighten Up Face Rejuvenator - this I have to say so far is AMAZING! I tried it and my face felt so fresh like I had just had a facial, it hasn't been this soft since I was a baby! I might end up having to buy this in the full size! According to their website the full size should last you about 4-6 months so that is worth the $34.00. 

So far, I am really pleased with Birchbox and excited to see what the rest of the year holds! I have been kind of obsessed with this idea of monthly subscriptions ever since my fiancé Philip started receiving Sock Panda. Now we do Sock Panda, Birchbox, Myster TackleBox, Tackle Grab, HelloFresh, and LoveYourFood. I'll do a review or reveal on more later as they come. 

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment