Thursday, March 12, 2015

March Birchbox - Unveiled!

Hi everyone!

I hope if you are reading this you are having an incredible Thursday, or whatever day it happens to fall on when I catch you! The weekend is upon us! There is a Seafood Festival this weekend in Safety Harbor that I think my family and I are going to attend! Should be fun!! 

In other news!  

I just got my March Birchbox, and I have to say, coming home to find that hot pink box waiting for me just never gets old! If you're not familiar with what Birchbox is, basically, it is a $10 monthly subscription that sends you 5-6 sample size products in each box. So far, I have NOT been disappointed! 

In this month's box I received...


- Jouer Luminizing Tinted Sunscreen
- Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo
- Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush in the color Los Cabos - this one specifically I am excited to try because the color is just gorgeous and really pops for Spring! 
- Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray - thank you Birchbox!! This girl needs some serious help with volume!!
-StriVectin Instant Retexturizing Scrub

I am really excited to try this month's samples and will keep you guys posted if anything really has a WOW factor for me! Like I told you guys last time, I purchased the Vasanti Face Scrub from my January Birchbox and am using it like crazy! It's like a facial at home!! From February's box I am getting ready to cash in some of my points and purchase the full size of the sample mascara I got - Benefit's New Roller Lash Mascara, it is killer! 

Also, it came with this super cute card with a fill in the blank! 


Let me know below what gets you guys feeling creative! Life is all about being true to yourself and letting your inner beauty shine! 

XO.


No comments:

Post a Comment