Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Cleaning Series: The base boards!

Hello there! 

Today I decided to tackle my...

Base Boards

If you have animals, much like myself, then you know your base boards become a place of just complete disaster. That is the place where the dog hair just LOVES to pile up! 

I read a helpful hint on http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ that using dryer sheets can help to really clean them up, so I thought I would give it a try...  (check out their website - pretty awesome tips and lots of DIY's)




Survey Says...

IT WORKS! It really does get all the crap off your base boards especially the pet hair and dander! Not to mention it left my house smelling like I had just done a ton of laundry! 

If you are having some trouble spots on your base boards go ahead and give this a try! Dryer sheets are so cheap you can get them at the grocery store for $1.99 a pack! Worth every penny! 

XO.  

No comments:

Post a Comment