Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Cleaning Series!

Spring has sprung!

Not only is spring about bright colors, floral, and just plain beauty, it also brings with it a sense of cleanse and freshness. Call me crazy, but Spring Time just makes me want to DEEP CLEAN! Out with the old in with the new! 

I figured over the next few weeks I would do a sort of Spring Cleaning Series to not only help others with tips and tricks, but also, to make me stick to Spring Cleaning my own house! It's funny how in your head you can tell yourself over and over you want to do something, but it's not until you share it with others and make it public that makes you feel like you just have to do it! 

I grew up with a Southern Grandma, so trust me honey, I have some tricks up my sleeve and will be seeking guidance from her a lot along this process! Feel free to join me as I Spring Clean my life! 


XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment