Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The best darn taco's on this side of the Mississippi River

Philip and I are HUGE fans of Guy's Diners, Drive-In's and Dives. It never fails the second we see it on TV we are hooked, staring aimlessly at the screen, possibly drooling, who knows! You can't blame me, the man has the world's greatest job! 

I found this pretty AWESOME website that touches on all of the different restaurants he visits and allows you to search by city. 

Click here to check it out!

When I saw a place called California Tacos on the list, I knew we had to try it! 



You can check out their episode here, and see how amazingly delicious this meal looks! Which they call "The Guy Special". 

Now when I say this, don't take it lightly. These were some of THE best tacos I have ever had in my life. In fact, Philip and I went there for Lunch and then went to Wire Grass afterwards, and on the way back we almost stopped for dinner! I am pretty sure we would have if I didn't have meat defrosting at home! 



So good!!!

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment